Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Long Wallet

I have lots of craft books which gave me lots of inspiration. I love to browse through them and admire the handmade items others have made. I love to go through the steps on how the items are made in my mind, but I seldom follow the instructions in the craft books and make something :P It's more of brain work and procrastination. Partly it's because I have too many choices to choose from (the bad thing of having too many choices) and most of the time I like part of this and part of that, but seldom the whole thing. The great thing about having so many craft books is that I can copy some here and copy some there....err.... ok..... let's use a better term, I "innovate" from others work.

After browsing through some craft books on wallet and purse, I decided to made this for myself. Made from Kokka fabric, strawberry shortcake (black).
Long wallet
Card slots on the inside, for up to 12 cards.
Long wallet
2 zipper compartments, one for my money, one for my mobile phone. Might decide to put other things in it, since it quite big, I can put almost anything I want to.
Long wallet

8 comments:

Gracie "Neky White" said...

I'm the same! I like to take something from here, something from there and do something different from craft books
Your wallet is gorgeous ^^

Needled Mom said...

What a great wallet!!! It looks like it will hold so much too.

Mrs Sze said...

Pretty! Especially useful for ladies when we have so many cards!! Can consider giving a lesson on this long wallet? :p

Wynn Tan said...

oh my! so pretty! i wanna make one for myself too! *copy cat*

Pauline Perh said...

@Gracie "Neky White"Thank you Gracie. That's also the result why I like to make my own stuff instead of buying. :>

Pauline Perh said...

@Needled Mom Thank you Needled Mom. Had been using it for the past few weeks, it really holds a lot.

Pauline Perh said...

@Mrs Sze Considering.... worry that the sewing machines that I use for teaching cannot take the thickness of the wallet.

Pauline Perh said...

@WynnInnovate, don't copy :P