Sunday, February 22, 2009

Number Six

I'm tagged by Anna of Sew What to "open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."
This is my photo. It was taken with my mobile, sometime last year after her birthday. We were back from school on the way home. There were many pigeons resting on the grass beside the pavement and Hanhan was really interested in them. I encouraged her to "catch" the pigeons, she had always been afraid to do so but that day she finally decided that it wasn't that frightening at all. As she slowly approached the pigeons, the pigeons either walk away or fly away, but she had fun doing so.

Now we can still see many pigeons beside the pavement, however she doesn't bother to go after the pigeons anymore. From birth till now, I can see lots of changes in her. From her look, her physical independency to her emotional growth and many many more. It is a really wonderful experience to watch her growing up.

As usual, I will not tag anyone. If you are interested to join in, please let me know, I would love to see what you have.

No comments: