Sunday, February 22, 2009

PIF

I'm going to do this:
I wasn't sure what this whole PIF is about and did a search on the net, and to my surprise I found a lovely story. Although what I'm going to do is nothing much as compared to what the boy did in the story, I hope those who join in will love what I'm going to give.

Well...... this PIF rules go like this:

I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post. I will have 365days to do it. You must have a blog to join in and be willing to do the same for three other people.
So if you are interested, please leave a comment on this post now.
Edit to add: No matter where you are, you can join in. I'll send the gift internationally. Just remember to PIF.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Just relisted some of my stuffs in Etsy, will upload some new stuffs soon, keep a look out.

1 comment:

Arkerchi said...

i wanna play this game too. I t will definitely help me to rekindle my crafts. count in in :)