Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday!

My little girl is getting bigger and bigger. She is now 4 years old. She used to walk slowly next to me, now I have to run after her. She used to need my help in almost everything, now she can do so many things on her own. I'm happy to see that she is getting more and more independent, but at the same time there's a bit of fear that she will need me lesser and lesser as she gets older. But neither do I want her to be too sticky nor too dependent on me............. kind of complicated.

On Sunday putting on her "Zoo dress" and off we go.......
IMG_3241 copy
to the Zoo, of course!
This little darling is not used to the cap sleeves, had been giving me all sort of reason/excuses not to wear it (now then I know). Telling me that this is a "Zoo dress", she will only wear it if we are going to the Zoo. Now she had no reason/excuses to reject it :P
IMG_3244 copy

IMG_3259 copy
Super happy to be in a wagon again.
IMG_3260 copy
Once again, Daddy got to train his arm muscles :P

On Monday, we had a simple celebration for her in her school, where she got to share her joy with her friends.
IMG_3304 copy

IMG_3306 copy
Happy, happy, happy, happy :)
IMG_3349 copy

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Hanhan!!

Creative Busy Bee said...

Belated happy birthday to little sweetie. She is so sweet with her "zoo dress" hope 1 day I can sew a dress like that to my daughter too.

Fiona said...

sweet little girl. happy birthday to Hanhan and mummy. :)

Pauline Perh said...

Thank you all for the blessing! :)

XUE said...

Happy Birthday, Hanhan!
And happy days to you, Pauline!

Pauline Perh said...

@XUE Thank you :>