Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Clothes

Made 3 pants for Hanhan at one go. I think they are great for outings...
IMG_1460_edited

like going to the zoo.
This time round, she automatically standed beside the animals when we passed by the souvenir shop, and we all got her hint, hehehe...
IMG_1459_edited
IMG_1560(smaller)
These pants are made from the same pattern, with only slight changes to the pockets.
Lately, she highly appreciate what I sewed for her, making Mummy so happy :))) so I made a dress for her too. I added rac ric to the neckline and pockets too, then I realised I have used quite a lot of trims and laces for these few projects. Maybe that's because I'm trying to diminish the piles of trim and laces in my cabinet. :P
IMG_1552(smaller)IMG_1545(smaller)
IMG_1528(smaller)
I really love this set of photos, with her wearing this dress and playing with bubbles.
The original photos are actually quite badly taken, I tried my best to photoshop them, but what really made me love these photos are her expression..... simply love it *kiss*
CUCITO, CHILD BOUTIQUE PATTERNS (Summer 2009)-Japanese Sewing Pattern Book
All patterns are from Cucito Summer 2009, and it is available in my Etsy shop.
Fabrics for the 3rd pants (Kyo Yasai Dots - pale pink) and the dress (Black Cat Balloon Fun - pink) are also available in my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

Hi hi... found your blog through Grossgrain... your work is beautiful and little Hanhan is so cute!! Love your fabric choices too :-)

Trudy said...

Gorgeous clothes.

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are getting off to a great start to the new year. I wanted to thank you for entering my Sew Mama Sew Giveaway. I know that that was a busy week for everyone trying to enter all of the contests and it was hard to actually take the time to get a good look at the blogs. So I would like to invite you back to one or both of my blogs to look around and see if one of them is a place that you would like to come back and visit again. If so, please consider signing up as a follower or putting me on your blog list so you will know when I post. My sewing blog is www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com and my art blog is www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com I would also like to remind you that my 9 year old daughter has her own sewing blog. You can visit her at www.sewingsister.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for your time, and I hope you have a beautiful day.

God bless,

Trudy

XUE said...

Wow! ...she has grown!