Monday, January 11, 2010

A bit of this and that

I have a few things that I wanted to blog, including WIP. I have even taken photos of them but time has already superceded them. Now I do not know where to start from.

Well... the past week is basically about year end paper works, it's more than what I would like to deal with. Then it's the start of school term. Daddy is back to school, that means he can't help me with the household chores as like in the holiday. Hanhan also started Nursery and she is still adjusting to her school.So it's a whole new schedule that I need to adjust to as well. And I have made good use of the left over time to sew some clothings for Hanhan rather than blogging, even though pictures have been taken.

Anyway, here's a few random photos:

Supposed to be WIPs, but actually they are all done by now.
Will blog about them later.

Hanhan wants to help Mummy.

Hanhan's 1st sewing lesson.

Off to the Zoo again, this time she gets to sit in a wagon.

1 comment:

fiona said...

looks like a busy start to the year.
happy new year to you!

the wagon is indeed a nice relief from walking for the young one. did you buy it? if so, from where ha? cos i'm thinking and might be looking for one.....