Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Sunday Sewing Lesson

Tada!!! These are sewed by Dessy and Phyllis.
IMG_0742(smaller)
The inside are almost done, just left with a bit of hand sewing. I love their choice of fabrics (:P most of the fabrics are avaible in my etsy shop) and colour combination.
IMG_0741(smaller)
Working hard and having fun do go together. It's a fun and relaxing sewing lesson, whereby both ladies are not in a rush for other appointments.
IMG_0740(smaller)
Now the ladies know the basic operation of their sewing machines and how to sew simple pouches, we will soon move on and work on bigger bags and other projects.
Future lessons will be fixed on every Friday afternoon (may subject to changes), if you are interested do let me know. I will post further details as soon as I get things work out.

No comments: