Monday, October 12, 2009

More Sewing Lessons Coming!

There will be more sewing lessons with the ladies, coming one is on this coming Sunday (17 Oct) morning!

Learn to sew this:

Exterior Interior

Date: 17th Oct , Sunday

Time: 10am - 1pm

Venue: My place (North of Singapore)

Cost: S$35 - excluding materials

It will be a relaxing sewing lesson, whereby we take our time sewing, sipping coffee, nibbling cookies (chocolate chips cookies again! :P that's the only cookie I dare to serve) and browsing through my piles of sewing craft books!

If you are interested in joining, please email me at fat_connection(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)sg for more details before 16 Oct.

If you are interested but is not free on this date, feel free to email me too, as I'll be arranging more sewing lesson. I'm also open to ideas on what project to sew, just email to let me know.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Cute! I like the inside almost as much as the outside!

laughingfridge said...

Well, I can't make it to the sewing lesson, but I like the bag!

XUE said...

I can't make it to your lesson either but I can imagine how much fun it would be!