Monday, May 18, 2009

Thank you friends for your well wishes. Hanhan is feeling much better, left with running nose and a bit of cough. I think this is the 3rd time within a year that she got this bug, sad to say that I'm quite used to it liao. Well... although her nose threated to run away, she is still a happy girl :) Especially since now she can see Mummy almost every minute. She will have her chance to learn to leave Mummy and learn to play with her friends soon, since she is coming to 3 this Nov, and offically 4 years old by year 2010. But childcare seems a bit too much for both of us.

Not much of sewing going on these few days, as I'm busy with setting question paper for a private company (I'm doing lots of odd jobs since the birth of Hanhan). Hope to finish it soon, so that I can get back to sewing. Leave you with a video of Hanhan, she was doing that for a good long 10mins or more while I'm busy in the kitchen.

No comments: