Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hat

Another item completed. This is slightly bigger for her, but I think it will fit her very soon.Intend to make her another hat from the same book, but will wait till I finish exploring my embroidery software. This is a testing piece, very crude, especially the white part.
Extracted and edited from this picture. The Marie cat is now one of Hanhan's favourites (She has a soft toy). You will be surprised by what she carrys around at home: Marie cat, Remy the rat and a little toy puppy which onced owned by me. The 3 animals which will chase after one another if they are alive. Hahaha.....
Edited at the later part of the day. Changed the type of stitch use, it looks better now, but there is still problem with alignment etc

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that hat. seeing it was winter in japan, could i find much in the way of summer/spring pattern books?? where did you get this one. it looks good?? kinokuniya?? gee you are much better at working your embroidery machine software. not that i have really played with mine seeing that it is in australia....

Arkerchi said...

love the hat... so cute.

and i am so going to get my own embroidery machine... going to whine to my superpig ... he got 10 months to save for it :-)

Pauline Perh said...

Hm..... seems like Brother need to pay me advertising fee liao :>