Friday, November 2, 2012

Fat Connection Christmas Promotion

Here's an update on shop
before I try to keep up to date with what's going on for the past few months of my life.

I have also listed the following pouches and bags into Fat Connection shop. Some are made for last MAAD market (Oops! That more than a year ago!) Some are my photo sample for sewing lessons, and some are sewn just because sewing is so much fun!
Yes, sewing is fun but listing them in shop aren't really that fun, so that's why I only list them in shop now....... I'm really terrible :(
Cute little boxy pouches. They are just about the size of your palm. Don't think that because they are small means they are easier to do, same amount of time and work is required to make them, and I think it is quite a lot of work as compared to its' size.
Simple zippered pouches.
I sewed when I'm really in need of some sewing therapy.
 Reversible hobo bag and reversible Japanese knot bag.
I love to sew reversible bags. When there are so many beautiful fabrics at home waiting for me, I just can't decide which to use as the main/exterior fabric, making reversible bag kind of solved the problem ;)

No comments: