Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Strawberry Shortcake Craze continues

See the numbers of Strawberry Shortcakes and friends Hanhan has! Each sets came with a Strawberry Shortcake figurine, so she ended up with more then 1. All bought by Daddy, and most of them are bought when I'm not around, so that I won't stop Daddy from buying her toys. Now she likes to go shopping with Daddy, and when I try to tag along, she will say "Mummy go and see fabric" ;P

This striped t-shirt makes me think of Strawberry Shortcake when I first saw it. I sewed a "Raspberry Torte" on it, character chosen by Hanhan. I'm using the iron on transfer method, will post a tutorial on how to make this simple applique soon.

3 comments:

auntpearl said...

Very cute idea. Thanks for sharing.

So glad you stopped by my blog.
Take care.

Samina said...

Now that's really cool!
Btw, I'm new to your blog, it's awesome.

Kate said...

I do love Strawberry shortcake, it is so nice to see little girls play with something that was around when I was growing up.