Monday, December 28, 2009

It's a Great Christmas!!

First, it was a wonderful day out on the eve with my good friends whom I have not meet for almost a year or more. Had sumptous lunch and dinner, and watched 3D movie Avatar for the first time, and of course all with lots of laughters. Thanks to Daddy who had helped me to take care of Hanhan, so that I can have fun till late night. Monkey see, monkey do.
On Christmas day, it was family gathering and lunch. Evening, we went to the airport for a walk and another great dinner. Hanhan thoroughly enjoyed the day. And I felt very guilty after these few days of good food. SH P.S. : Bring your snowman along for CNY gathering, so that they can have gathering too ;>

Besides that, I had a surprise mail.A blog reader cum friend (she preferred to be anonymous) sent me her handmade craft. Her handmades are so cute and it's really sweet of her to remember me during Christmas. :)

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like it was a good time. Now we march into 2010.