Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cross Stitch for Sale

I'm selling the following completed cross-stitch on behalf of my sister. All sewn by my sister.

She used to sell cross stitch kits and often demonstrates to people how to do cross stitch. Her stitches are beautiful, you may click on the pictures for a larger version.

If you are interested or have any quries, feel free to email me :
fat_connection(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)sg
International buyers are also welcome.

Sweet Couple
S$150 Cute little couple wearing traditional Korea Wedding costume.
DMC threads on white Aida
Washed and Ironed, ready for framing.

Size of cross-stitch area: 15.5cm (W) 15.5cm(H)
Size of Aida fabric: 28.5cm(W) 28.5cm (H)

Close-up views: Back view of cross stitch:


Chinese Opera
S$899

DMC threads on black Aida, with beads and silver threads.
Washed and Ironed, ready for framing.

Size of cross-stitch area: 38.5cm(W) 58cm(H)
Size of Aida fabric: 48.5(W) 72cm(H)

Close-up views:

Back view of cross stitch:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!

This Chinese Opera is gorgeous! 899 doesnt pay!

I have that other one pattern :) is cute but takes time no finish!

Congrats my friends!

Perfect!