Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A little update

For Etsy shop:
More new fabrics are in shop, what's shown above are just some of them, more new ones are available.

On sewing:
Completed a dress just before Hanhan's birthday, yet to post about it, it's not easy to take a photo of her in it. There are times that you don't need her to be in the photo and there she pops her head in; and there are times that you want to take photo of her and she don't cooperate. :P

I want to create more of this dress, so that I can put them in shop, but things don't go right. There's lots of sewing and ripping going on...*sign* And I remember there were a few times that I mentioned that I wanted to put handmade in shop but it didn't happen.

Ok... I better go back to sewing... see if I can straighten it out.

No comments: