Thursday, April 30, 2009

The beauty of DIY

I have safely sent the bag to Anna, so now I can show you the bag.
The bag I made is a modification of this one.
I like the shape and the invert pleat design of this bag, but would prefer to have a broader handle and a more concealed top. So I made some changes to the top part and refer to this tutorial (I made some lazy modification) to add in a zipper.I also added some inner compartments, so that things can be more organised.I like the changes I have made, and would probably make one for myself, with this dark blue drill, a bigger one, so that I can dump all my stuffs in. I need more fabrics..... hehehe..... can go fabric shopping again.

2 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Wow! This is really good!!! I love it too!!

fiona said...

it's a pretty bag. the changes you made are really useful. :)