Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hanhan's jacket

Got this jacket done for some time, but didn't have the time to take photo till now. It started out to be a one layer jacket, but I can't stand the messiness of the inner part, so I added another layer to create a reversible jacket. Dad prefer the checked side, while I prefer the other side to be the "main face".


Oh... these press stub button really make this jacket look more "professional", and make it possible to use as a reversible jacket too!

Managed to sew in the pockets after taking a long time to figure out how to get them in. Don't think I will sew another pocket like this again...... anyway don't think I still remember how to sew it... hahaha..... just don't know I managed to sew them last time....
This is the lovely magazine I got the pattern from.
And this is the pattern I used.

----------------------------------------------------

I'm now sewing for this competition....

and I'm excited about it.

No comments: