Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Piggies to the Market: Public Garden @ National Museum

After my first flea market experience at MAAD, I stopped going to flea market due to pregnancy, now I'm back. This time, I brought my piggies to Public Garden @ National Museum on 23-24 Feb.

All the while, Fat Connection is run solely by me, sometimes it can be rather frustration, knowing that there are so many things you want to do but due to time constraint there is only so much you can do.
 
I was really glad that this time I have Daddy to be my chauffeur and manual labour ;P and there was also my sister selling with me at the flea. Secretly I was praying that my sister can help me in more than just selling in flea market ;)
 
And I have to thanks all who came to support Fat Connection!!
*kiss**kiss**hug**hug*

No comments: